Reconnect your spirit in pristine nature with the finest of country hospitality.
Planetrees Estate is a rare find for those seeking a truly special break away. Beautifully appointed luxury accommodation set within a magnificent, two- hectare European-style garden in the heart of picturesque Stanley, Victoria and only a short drive to the historic township of Beechworth and Victoria’s coveted North East wine and gourmet food region.
Planetrees offers accommodation for up to 14 guests. Choose between self-catering accommodation in a unique log and earth Eco-Lodge which sleeps up to 10 guests, or the estate’s romantic Arts Suite located within a Tuscan styled villa: perfect for two or four.More Information
Luxury Accommodation - Beechworth / Stanley
The Lodge has expansive verandahs on three sides. A covered outdoor dining area and a spacious private garden provide a wonderful setting for group gatherings. The fully equipped, gourmand’s kitchen and a barbeque encourage you to sample the district’s abundant local produce and exceptional local wines. Enjoy herbs, berries and fruits gathered from the garden, too.More Information Rates
The Art Suite
The Art Suite fronts a large terrace shaded by beautiful umbrellas of plane trees. The Suite overlooks the main garden and has a vine-covered pergola. Simplified self-catering facilities are available if you wish to ‘eat in’. Indulge yourself with a fine dining experience, wine tasting or a massage without going anywhere. We can arrange professionals to spoil you.More Information Rates
The Natural Swimming Pool
Planetrees’ natural pool blends seamlessly with the pristine nature of the Estate. Set within a large private, (fenced) garden the pool is surrounded by wide lawns and edged with beautiful trees and beds of exotic flowers.
- Top quality, double mattress beds – kings, queens and singles plus a cot (at the Lodge).
- Cosy doonas/duvets, feather pillows, quality 100 per cent cotton bedlinen, electric blankets, throw rugs
- Plush towels and artisan soaps
- Dressing gowns
- First morning breakfast – cereals, bread, eggs, butter, milk, jams
- Selection of teas, ground coffee, sugar, milk, S and P, plus some cooking basics
- Seasonal vegetables, fruit and herbs from the garden
By Appointment or Arrangement
- Onsite chef for special dining or pre prepared meals
- Gourmet winery tour, gourmet bike tour